Do you make your greeting cards yourself for one of your friend or colleague who is going to retire soon and you lack imagination when it comes to writing the text?
It’s time to find the right words to tell him all the good you want him.
On this article, you will find complete step by step guide on what to write in retirement card and we have “ready-made” texts that will greatly facilitate your task when you are out of ideas.
It may be difficult to find the right word for retirement card, sometimes. When someone retires, it is a beautiful gesture to send or offer a retirement greeting card with kind words of congratulations and best wishes for the wonderful future.
If you are not sure what to say, you can include some well-known or even obscure retirement wishes in your greeting card.
Below you will find all steps to write a retirement greeting card
Steps to writing a retirement card
Follow these simple steps when you write a retirement card for the retiree.
Retirement Congratulation: Caught by our professional activities, we often find it difficult to find a truly original text when we have a retirement card in front of us. If you are close enough to your colleague, you should find a text that is out of the ordinary.
Indeed, he will surely keep his card of “congratulations” and will love to remember the years of work by your side by reading it from time to time. It is therefore important to choose the right words that will come out of the traditional “Happy retirement, enjoy” and give more pep to your wishes and wishes.
Appreciation of hard work: You should do your best to show respect and appreciation for the retiree. To offer encouragement lets the retire know their hard work and ability. Their dedication and effort haven’t gone unnoticed.
Share your favorite memories: Express your own favorite memories, thoughts, and feelings that you spend with retire & how proud you are of the retiree.
If you are a close colleague to a retire than express your feelings how we will miss them.
Future well wishes: It’s good to offer a true retirement wishes with genuine feelings over many years of the person’s hard work and dedication to the task.
Note: You can send retirement greetings in a greeting card or in an e-card, e-mail, or a handwritten note. You can also convey greeting greetings to you verbally, either in person or by phone.
Tips on Retirement Greetings:
If you are tied to the person who is retiring than include some of your own words and thoughts. If you still want to include a quote from retirement, such as something listed below, consider first, including your sincere words of congratulations.
We offer several types of texts to easily congratulate your friend or colleague.
You will find there as well humorous congratulations texts, classic or original to be sure to write the perfect word on his greeting card.
Retirement Card Message
- An amazing new chapter in your life begins tonight. May your days be filled with new adventures. I thank you for your dedication during all these years. Congratulations on your retirement.
- Receive all our friendship and above all, rest well because you deserved it. Happy retirement and long life to you!
- Your experience, your dedication and your knowledge have brought me a lot during these many years of collaboration. Good luck for your new adventure. Good retirement.
- Try your luck and find out what life can do for you. Go on chasing your dreams! Live for the future and love every little thing that gives you days and nights. Good retirement.
- When a person retires, it can easily be said that it is the end of a stage in life. No more racing, performance, stress, expected promotions, etc. Retirement is a chance to start a new life and can be successful in fulfilling one’s dreams.
Retirement Card Messages for Colleague/Coworker
- Leaving for a new future full of promise but do not forget to keep in touch with your old friends from the office who will always have a thought for the luckiest of their colleagues.
- More than an incredible colleague, you are a great person and especially an incredible friend. I am sure that your life as a retiree will be as great and rewarding as your professional life. Congratulations!
- Congratulations on your retirement! It has been a pleasure working with you over these many years. Take advantage of your free time to rest, have fun, experiment, discover and avoid everything that looks like work!
- I would like to thank you for the hard work, motivation, and team spirit that characterized you over these many years at [name of company]. Best wishes for your retirement.
- Thank you for all these years of hard work and dedication at [name of company]! Best wishes for your retirement.
Retirement Wishes to Write in a Card
- Congratulations on your retirement! I wish you happiness, rest and health to begin this great adventure!
- We wish you the best for your retirement. Enjoy your freedom, the new opportunities that will be available to you, and your well-deserved rest. Good retirement!
- We wish you a good retirement! Enjoy the good moments of your life! Joy, happiness and above all health for the future years to come! Looking forward to seeing you soon to make a surprise surprise visit.